Keep the kids happy and entertained all day long with the many family-friendly attractions that Decatur-Morgan County has to offer.
- Begin the day at Cook’s Natural Science Museum. The museum includes over 2,000 interactive, talking, live and touching exhibits. The kids will love seeing the exotic and colorful insects and other wildlife.
- Have a picnic lunch at Decatur’s oldest park, Delano Park. Let the kids play on the playground while you enjoy the roses of the WPA Rose Garden.
- After lunch, head to Point Mallard for an afternoon of fun in the water. Experience the waves at America’s first wave pool and let the little ones play in the Squirt Factory.
- While at Point Mallard, practice your batting swing at The Strike Zone or play tennis at Point Mallard’s tennis center.
- Enjoy dinner before finishing off the evening with a game of putt putt golf or let the kids go crazy at Off the Walls, an indoor play area.